Monday 16 June 2014

The main Aim with Digital Image Works

Is to publish my sketches as well as make reviews of software built to make pictures. I want to make animation review, review applications like blender and other CGI tools.

Mostly I want make prototypes of the different products to be released in the industry, by Prototyping I will learn to make these products when the time come.

I have always done prototypes in the past. For One I had a god idea of how the modem 4k televisions would look like and as for apple. I have been ahead of apple for for more than 3 years, 2 years ago I designed a PC that turned out to look like the new Mac Pro.

I have made the model of how upcoming table PC's will look like while still staying current and useful, because you don't want a Tablet that is too beautiful, with no functionality. What ever you design take into account ergonomics.

And guess what I know that Apple will make a car in the next couple of years just to show off just how innovate they are. They will make an electric car that will be portable, they should make 3 models to start of but you know Apple they will make only make one. A car that will be fast enough charge long enough but in terms of beauty the most beautiful car ever made. Strong and durable. Apple will announce a cars no doubt once this digital Apps this starts to peak.

well they should make 3 models

  1. the sport car that is made to look beautiful, to be fast and for show off
  2. the Sudan a family car for going to work and 
  3. a heavy truck to carrying heavy thing and also carrying the family as well
  4. then perhaps throw in a bus as well into this as their last best thing on the keynote.


And they will call it the iCAr.

So I will prototype this and many other Applications such as all in one PC's with current and upcoming Hardware from Intel and AMD and Nvidea  and others.

There is a lot I'd have prototyped things such as speakers for home theatre, Homes and large buildings, offices and large halls for, cars and computers.

And when I like I'd like to make sketches of cartoons, anime and small projects of animation movies showing at most simple expressions.

A more Powerful PC is required

  • Intel core i7 4th generation Processor
  • a 4 k display
  • a Z87 motherboard
  • Asus nvidia GTX780 Graphics Card 
  • Linux XFCE light weight which is free, but data costs money
  • Seagate Barracuda HDD.15 4TB Desktop Hard Drive (ST4000DM000) worth R2100.00
But of course for now I will continue using my 2008 core-2-duo PC that working just fine.







No comments:

Post a Comment